Blank (by luckyrabbit) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keller wants Zoe to assassinate Peter because the witness protection programe filled him in on the shady government types and he's about to leak the info? I'm guessing Drew gets caught up in it all or something.

I'm really stumped with this one (as always :P ), but I'm seriously buzzing for this to be posted soon as. :D

ETA: I forgot to mention this before but that was so hot with Zoe the samurai stalker working out with Tracey watching. :wub:

Edited by Oxidizer

Keller wants Zoe to assassinate Peter because the witness protection programe filled him in on the shady government types and he's about to leak the info? I'm guessing Drew gets caught up in it all or something.

Here's a clue; take that theory and think of the exact opposite :ph34r::P Also this kind of ties in with the actual show.

ETA: I forgot to mention this before but that was so hot with Zoe the samurai stalker working out with Tracey watching. :wub:

Samurai!Zoe is one of my favourite Zoe's, but that sparring scene was hard to write.

That scene came off as pretty realistic considering! I totally saw that play out in my head. :wub:

The exact opposite of that theory which kinda ties into the show? Wow, how the freak do you come up with these amazing ideas? :o Now I'm gonna be trying to figure this out all day!

Okay, let me see... Peter finds out about Zoe and Tracey at the witness protection programe and he's planning on exposing the shady government's organisation? So Keller hires Zoe to assassinate his lousy detective ass and Drew's somehow brought into the mix? Ooh! Maybe Keller or Zoe use yummy Drew as bait to draw Peter out? :blink:

That scene came off as pretty realistic considering! I totally saw that play out in my head. :wub:

It'd better be realistic, I ended up getting one of my friends to spar with me to try and get the flow right. I'm sure that they'll be happy that their bruises were not in vain :P

Okay, let me see... Peter finds out about Zoe and Tracey at the witness protection programe and he's planning on exposing the shady government's organisation? So Keller hires Zoe to assassinate his lousy detective ass and Drew's somehow brought into the mix? Ooh! Maybe Keller or Zoe use yummy Drew as bait to draw Peter out? :blink:

None of the above :ph34r:

It'd better be realistic, I ended up getting one of my friends to spar with me to try and get the flow right. I'm sure that they'll be happy that their bruises were not in vain :P

Wow! :lol: You're really dedicated to Zoe and the fic, huh?

None of the above :ph34r:

Bugger. I've been thinking over different scenarios and I'm seriously coming up with nothing. Any more little hints of clues? I bet there's some hidden in this fic but I've never catched on yet. *re-reads*