The Never-ending Home & Away Story

Drew

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim's incredible small "ahem".

"My, my, my. Such a small thing for such a large, large man." Morag said with a smirk.

Kim felt embaressed and ran down to the beach, where he suddenly got stuck in the sand, and began to sank... Did Kim just run into quick sand?

Kim was sinking further and further into the quick sand that just appeard on the beach from no where, when he saw colleen walking by. He called out to her.

Colleen came running over and saw that it was ONLY kim in need of help.

Colleen started smiling. "Just wait till Madge Wilkins gets a load of this!" and with that she turned and ran to find Madge leaving Kim stuck.

With Colleen gone, who is gonna help Kim?

• 2 weeks later...

Kim was sinking further and further, and his neck was just visable above the sand. Then, he felt two hands around his shoulders, and he was pulled up, straight out of the sticky mess.

He spun round, his mucky hand stretched out for a manly hand shake, but it fell to his side as soon as he saw who his mystery helper was. Staring him in the face was none other than...

Zoe!

Zoe laughed and pulled out her tommy gun out of her jeans and laughed evily as she shot Kim dead. Nothing was left of Kim's dear body apart from his biceps which were untouched, due to their incredible strength which rebounded the bullets, though sadly went into someone elses body, a male to be specific. The male body which belonged to...

Archived