Tammin doing a number tut tut lol

Guest Tamxxx

Did Tammin do a number

Sydney Confidential

December 19, 2006

ATTENTION Tammin Sursok: The guy you kissed at Dragonfly on Saturday night is trying to get hold of you.

Confidential turned match-matcher for 24-year-old Shawn Dooley yesterday, a lovesick business/law student who hooked up with the ex-Summer Bay babe (pictured) on a night out in the Cross at the weekend.

"We had a chat, a party pash or two, and she gave me her LA mobile number," Dooley told us. "We agreed to catch up this week but I've had no luck with her number."

A shame it would be, but we hate to break it to you Dools – it's possible you may have fallen victim to the old fake number trick.

:huh::huh: wtf is going on why is tammin leading men on?? :D:blink:

Did Tammin do a number

Sydney Confidential

December 19, 2006

ATTENTION Tammin Sursok: The guy you kissed at Dragonfly on Saturday night is trying to get hold of you.

Confidential turned match-matcher for 24-year-old Shawn Dooley yesterday, a lovesick business/law student who hooked up with the ex-Summer Bay babe (pictured) on a night out in the Cross at the weekend.

"We had a chat, a party pash or two, and she gave me her LA mobile number," Dooley told us. "We agreed to catch up this week but I've had no luck with her number."

A shame it would be, but we hate to break it to you Dools – it's possible you may have fallen victim to the old fake number trick.

:huh::huh: wtf is going on why is tammin leading men on?? :D:blink:

It's an adult thing to do.

I think she is rude to be doing that whats happened to the other jake fedder guy she has been in love with in LA? I think she is the type of girl that will never ever get married or find the right guy <_<

How would you feel if she found the right girl? Or didn't want to get married? :o

You really do live in a fantasy world.

I have to laugh cos when I read the title for this thread I thought it was something to do with Tammin's bowel movements.

So did I!! Anyone think this guy may just be looking for his fifteen minutes. And there's nothing wrong with what Tammin did, its what people do!!

Archived