iPods

Guest ali52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ No sorry i don't.

I got an iTunes gift card for my birthday and it was kind of hard to set up and use. Easier to get the songs illegally :P

I always use an Itunes card I find them really easy to use. Just load up your itunes, then under quick links, go to Itunes music card on the right hand side near the top, type in your 16 digit code on the receipt/card and you should be good to go.

I have a really big problem. I registered at Christmas when I downloaded itunes for a year's free downloads and I got a new computer and I don't now my username or anything, anyone know where I could find it? I have looked in my emails.

Mine says that the songs on my iPod cannot be synced because all of the playlists selected for syncing no longer exsist.

It's erased everything, and i have no idea how to get songs back on, because my brother did it all last time.

Any advice, please?

I have a really big problem. I registered at Christmas when I downloaded itunes for a year's free downloads and I got a new computer and I don't now my username or anything, anyone know where I could find it? I have looked in my emails.

Ummm....is there a button that says 'forgot your password' ? And it doesn't just ask for your Username? Other wise...damn, I'm lost.

I don't actually have an ipod, I've got an iriver....

Archived