iPods

Guest ali52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I need help!

I opened my iTunes the usual way, and all my songs are gone! The library is empty and all my playlists are gone!

It won't take me more than a few minutes to import everything again, but why did this happen?

It's very annoying!

The Hold button? I'm not honestly sure - I dont know what you yourself can do, but I'm sure it wouldnt be too expensive to get it fixed professionally, as it's only a small problem. If that's expensive or too much hassle, I would buy a protective case with a clasp on the front panel: this stops any buttons being pressed when the iPod is in your bag or pocket etc.

They're not too expensive - here in the UK they average about £10, which is worth it if it keeps your iPod getting scratched and the battery running right down.

Sorry I wasn't more help :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lol never heard of the gift card thing - no idea how you'd use that!!

As for the songs, dW, when your iPod is connected there should be an option to only sync checked items :unsure: and then you can tick the items you want to update, and the deselected items won't transfer. Hope this makes sense!! :lol:

Archived