iPods

Guest ali52

it's very easy to do just but the cd in and click import and you want the album cover on as well.

all i do is go to amazon or something similar find the cover you are after and copy and paste and when you update it the cover will show when you play ithe song. just watch out this thats up alot of memory.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you install iTunes it should automatically copy all the songs from your profile onto iTunes. Then all the other songs which you have recently downloaded etc which you want to put onto your iPod just drag and drop them onto iTunes. Then connect your iPod and it should automatically update your iPod. :)

For more help click here.

I don't know what version of Messenger you have, but go to 'Personal Settings' (the place where you can change your name) and check the box that says 'Show song information from Windows Media Player as a personal message'.

I don't know what version of Messenger you have, but go to 'Personal Settings' (the place where you can change your name) and check the box that says 'Show song information from Windows Media Player as a personal message'.

It doesn't work with iTunes, just WMP :(

Archived