iPods

Guest ali52

Hi, i was just wondering does anyone know if/ how you add the parental advisory explicit content logo on the get info summary and next to the song title!

:) Cheers :)

I don't think you can do that. I have a song with the red 'Explicit' logo beside the track name, but I bought that song from the iTunes mucic store...

I'm only €20 short from buying an iPod! :( So close...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure where you are put have you tried Amazon I got mine from here and it was about £40 cheaper than the shops!

Yes I've got a few of then, but I wanted to put that logo near all my song that should have it on I.E. Ja Rule, Nelly. That sort of thing!

Not sure if this as already been asked but I've got an Ipod Video and have been trying to put photo's and programmes on! Does anyone know how to do this?

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Okay, I fixed the 1st problem, but now iTunes reckons that my iPod is corrupted..what does that mean?

It also takes ages to connect, if it does at all. it also happens to my brother's iPod, so I think it may be iTunes. What should I do?

• 1 month later...

For anyone who's thinking of upgrading to the new 80GB or 160GB iPod Classic.....don't!

Apple have completely screwed up with this one, thousands of people (myself included) have found that once you have initially put your music on it, any subsequent attempts to do anything in iTunes will result in the program crashing (on both PC & Mac) - impossible to do any form of syncing or even eject the flippin iPod.

It also seems that despite the thousands of people asking for support, Apple are denying all knowledge of any known issues. I guess we'll just have to wait for them to decide to update the firmware!

I'm currently in the process of downgrading my firmware as some people have found that it at least makes it usable with iTunes....

And people wonder why I'd never get a Mac......

Edit: Nope, won't even let me downgrade - will have to wait for Apple to get their ass into gear and release a new update before I can do anything

I love the way people go mental over Apple when a hiccup comes along.... but when a PC is always screwing up (and believe me, I've been on a wide range of PC's and a small fraction of them go 5 minutes without something bad happening) , we hear nothing about it. :rolleyes:

But I guess that a few things wrong with people's iPod's is way more important than losing all your data constantly... :P

• 2 months later...

OK, I'm having a major problem with my Ipod, i wonder if anyone can help.

I haven't sync my Ipod since getting my new computer (Windows Vista)! I must of known something would go wrong. Anyway It keeps coming up with unknown Error 1415. Has anyone had this problem before. If yes what did you do about it!

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Archived