iPods

Guest ali52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've already opened to chrissy prezzie??? Strange, xmas aint for another 5 days :huh: Anyways, you just have to put your songs onto your itunes, and then connect your ipod to your comp, and update it :D

Were going to Tasmainia so I'm going 2 do it later on this week

Do you get the program with the iPod - upload the cd then put the songs on to it?

You've already opened to chrissy prezzie??? Strange, xmas aint for another 5 days :huh: Anyways, you just have to put your songs onto your itunes, and then connect your ipod to your comp, and update it :D

Were going to Tasmainia so I'm going 2 do it later on this week

Do you get the program with the iPod - upload the cd then put the songs on to it?

You install the program by the CD, and the program will install... Not sure if this is making sense but it's really simple.

^^ LOL, Merc! :P

ali52: Load the CD that comes with the iPod (iTunes) onto the computer. If the songs you want to put on your iPod are already on the computer, then go to the 'File' option and there'll be an option to import the songs into the Library. iTunes will do the necessary conversions automatically. If you want songs from a CD, put the CD into the computer and it should just all start up automatically. And then connect the iPod to the computer with the wire, and it'll do an automatic update.

It'll only do an automatic update if you choose to synchronise your iPod with iTunes. I don't do this because it means all music in iTunes will automatically be put onto the iPod when you connect it, regardless of whether or not you want it on your iPod! I have music on my PC that my fiance put there, I don't want it on my iPod! Also, if you have more music on your PC than you can fit on your iPod, synchronising won't work properly (not sure what happens as I've never tried it.)

It's all very simple. Some of the new iPods don't come with the iTunes CD, if yours doesn't have a CD, just go to www.Apple.com, you can download the latest version of iTunes for free.

But as Mar said, just read the manual!

Archived