Lady In Red

Guest xGlowingAngelx

OH THAT CHAPTER has made me cry I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks!!!

I found it so hard when Flynn left the show it seemed so real and the emotions were so raw!!!

In this chapter you have really portrayed these emotions and they are really thought provoking and really drag the emotion out from within!!!

This is by far the best emotionally descriptive chapter I have read on this website!!!

Keep up the fabulous work, I can't wait to see where you go next with this story!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH THAT CHAPTER has made me cry I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks!!!

I found it so hard when Flynn left the show it seemed so real and the emotions were so raw!!!

In this chapter you have really portrayed these emotions and they are really thought provoking and really drag the emotion out from within!!!

This is by far the best emotionally descriptive chapter I have read on this website!!!

Keep up the fabulous work, I can't wait to see where you go next with this story!!!

Wow, that's quite a compliment. Thank you! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I may aswell update this before I forget it completely lol. Thanks for the reviews.

Note: In this chapter, some details may be wrong, but I couldn't remember exact details.

-

That night dragged longer than any other night. Flynn was laid in bed. He looked so fragile beneath the blanket, I feared touching him incase he broke and I'd be the one responsible for taking him away. I sat myself gently on the bed and gripped his hand. He just looked at me and smiled. We said nothing. Only silence filled the room, but it was a beautiful silence.

As the night drew in, we sat cramped around the dining table. Me, Cassie, Ric, Leah and Mr Stewart. I tried to be grateful that they were there, tried to tell myself I couldn't break because that wouldn'e be what Flynn wanted. Instead, I painted on a smile, blocking out how I was really feeling. Not wanting to crack.

If I'm being honest, I'd say that I was still in denial. Even at that point. He was fading right before my eyes and I still refused to believe that eventually, he'd be gone. The spot he lay on the bed would be empty. Cold.

-

Flynn decided he wanted to see his family before he..... before he left us. He wanted to say goodbye to us all. I nodded in agreement, masking how much it hurt and how much I could see he was hurting. Even now, whilst he breathed his last breaths, I couldn't accept what was happening.

Cassie went in to see Flynn. She looked shattered. Still dressed in her school uniform with her hair in a loose ponytail, strands of hair draped down. She told herself before she went in that she'd be strong. I don't know if it worked. I left her to say goodbye to him alone.

She returned later, her eyes red and swollen from crying. My heart went out to her, but I didn't know what to say.

Mr Stewart went up next. I watched him disappear up the stairs. I knew he'd be telling Flynn how great he was, no doubt slipping in some joke of sort. I knew they'd be laughing together and that made me smile for the first time that night. Thinking that they'd be having a laugh together. Of course I knew Flynn would ask that Mr Stewart took care of us, it was predictable. Just as it was to know that Mr Stewart would agree.

-

The clock ticked further into the night, and I knew I had put Pippa to bed. I picked her up and took her into our bedroom. I sat besides Flynn with her on my knee. Normally, I put her straight to bed and just watched as she drifted off to sleep, but tonight, I sat he between myself and Flynn and read her a bed time story. Trying to block out the fact that this would be the last time she ever saw her daddy again.

Ric, having been unable to bring himself to see Flynn, emerged at the door. He asked me if it was OK to enter and I knew he'd seen sense and had come to say goodbye. I watched as Flynn said goodbye to his daughter. I pulled myself from the bed and allowed Ric in as I walked Pippa back to her bed, knowing it was the last time she'd ever see Flynn again.

Archived