Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mac, I myself have numeous spots clogging one side of my face and I find these herbal tablets work wonders if used correctly. The name of the treatment is:

"HRI: Clear Complexion" ~ A traditional herbal remedy for minor skin disorders and acne

Try taking one tablet three times a day and drink plenty of water with them. By the first week, you'll see a great reduction of your spots, if used correctly of course.

You can buy those tablets in any Health Shop / Phamarcy.

Best of Luck :wink:

My brother and I fight all the time and it's getting me nuts

In my opinion i find that it's best just to ignore them and walk away. I've got a similar problem with my sister, so to avoid arguments i just walk away because sometimes when i do have an argument it really annoys me and i can't concentrate afterwards that's why it's best to walk away. It takes two to argue, so if you're not there when you feel a row starting then you can't fight/argue.

No, No, No, No, No!

There is no point avoiding him / the situation, you need to let him do all the screaming and shouting, you bite your tongue and take it like a woman. Then when he's finished his little rant, walk off and just say "thanks". He'll feel so bad later and he'll think twice about doing it again.

Also, why do you always fight!? Try and be nice to him even if he's horrible to you, just offer to help him, buy him his favourite magazine, get him some sweets etc... he can't really fight with you then - can he?

Hope this piece of information helps, and good luck, let me know how you get on :wink:

I would be more worried if you and your brother did not argue...that isnt normal...arguing is.,..belivee me...I have 4 brothers and also 3 sisters....my parents like to keep things even....LOL...we all argue and Mum and Dad just look at us or at each other as if to say not again..or where did we go wrong...but if anyone else has a go at one of us we are in there to defend them like a shot....I would not worry about it if I were you....and irish fans idea sounds like a plan....I might try that one... :P

Archived