Support Group

Dan F

There's nobody more deserving than them at the moment to have a baby, they're doing so well for themselves.

Seriously?

Like seriously??

So say someone who has been trying to have a baby for 13 years and has had 8 miscarriages isn't as deserving as them?? Someone who's gone through hell to try and have a baby isn't as deserving as them??

Because what?? They did charity work?? they deserve a baby??

Do you not get it? How insulting and hurtful that remark is when you know what I've gone through?? When I've talked to you at length about my last miscarriage last year??

I obviously don't DESERVE to have a baby then.... maybe I should do more charity work...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel really betrayed right now. You cannot actually think that I would be happy about this. I know you’re human and you make mistakes so for that I do get it but at the same time, you are not being fair. You broke my heart when you said and you expect me to fix it, you want me to unburden you by taking it all on my shoulders, and you know what, I wont, I will be there for my sister when she wants me to be there, I will support my partner while he makes one of the biggest decisions of his life but I will not talk to you while you decide what exactly it is you do want from me and everyone else. You are no longer important to me and remember this, you may assume that you know me and that you get me, and you have been there for me through my childhood years that were painful and drama filled but I will no longer let you be the dark spot in my life.

I think I must be too nice for my own good.People seem to think they can walk all over you. because they must think I won't react to them taking advanage They then seem shocked when I get angry with them. They try and make me feel guity for my anger grrrrrrrrrrrrr so frustrating.

Another thing some people are just strange they just come out with a spiteful remark to you for no good reason. Which is just nasty I never do that to people because I don't feel the need to go round hurting people's feeling. But they seem to think it's ok to do it to me.

I think I must be too nice for my own good.People seem to think they can walk all over you. because they must think I won't react to them taking advanage They then seem shocked when I get angry with them. They try and make me feel guity for my anger grrrrrrrrrrrrr so frustrating.

Another thing some people are just strange they just come out with a spiteful remark to you for no good reason. Which is just nasty I never do that to people because I don't feel the need to go round hurting people's feeling. But they seem to think it's ok to do it to me.

I'm a firm believer in Karma.. they will get what is coming to them... but you are right there is no reason to be nasty for the sake of it... to be perfectly honest those kind of people are not worth your time... Sending you big hugs, hope you feel better soon xxx

I'm a firm believer in Karma.. they will get what is coming to them... but you are right there is no reason to be nasty for the sake of it... to be perfectly honest those kind of people are not worth your time... Sending you big hugs, hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks!!!!xx :D

Wow, you bully people because of their sexuality? Yeah, I bet you're hard.

You think that because someone is gay and different from you, that it's acceptable to bully them?

You seriously need a reality check, you ignorant human being. Homophobic bullying DOES NOT make you a bigger and better person.

It makes you sick, cruel and disgusting, and quite frankly, you're going to end up very lonely if you don't get your act together.

Sadly, there are lots of people have still problem with sexuality, disability and ethnics.

It is happen to me when someone is laughing and pointing at us because we are deaf and using sign language but I have to ignore them. they are just stupid people.

Archived