Support Group

Dan F

Oh no. Forget about me. I'm clearly insignificant. Just feel free to use me as your punching bag & expect me to dust myself off and be there for you. I might be stronger than I thought but I'm still me. I still have feelings. But oh no as long as you get rid of your anger on me, how I feel doesn't matter. Forget me then just make yourself feel better. Forget that I'm ill and that I nearly relapsed again because I'm your freaking punchbag :(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a sound abit of a silly thing to be sad about to some people. but there you go.

My Mom and Dad just came and told me they had to put our dog to sleep this morning. My Mom said I have some news and then started to cry so I guessed what it was. As they having been saying for a while now that Misty wasn't doing very well.

I know she was finding hard to walk and kept falling over as her legs were very weak Some days she couldn't walk at all but she was better the day after normally. She was also having trouble going to the toilet. but that's been going on for a while now.

But I guess I knew really this was coming.

RIP Misty I will miss you.

This might be a sound abit of a silly thing to be sad about to some people. but there you go.

My Mom and Dad just came and told me they had to put our dog to sleep this morning. My Mom said I have some news and then started to cry so I guessed what it was. As they having been saying for a while now that Misty wasn't doing very well.

I know she was finding hard to walk and kept falling over as her legs were very weak Some days she couldn't walk at all but she was better the day after normally. She was also having trouble going to the toilet. but that's been going on for a while now.

But I guess I knew really this was coming.

RIP Misty I will miss you.

One of my cats broke her tooth yesterday and I cried. Pets don't ask for much; food, attention and love and they just give themselves, happy or sad they are just always there. So no, you aren't silly to mourn your pet. You're going to go through the same grief that you would if someone died because they were a significant part of your life. They were a character, a personality. But one day, you will think of Misty and not be so sad, not because you are forgetting them but because you are moving on. They will always be in your heart though.

Big hugs Steve

xx

Thanks for your message MatildaHunterFan.

I don't really know what esle to say but thank you.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I know how you must of felt as I lost good friends too when I was at college.

But I guess these really special people come into our lives for a reason even through their passing away is painful your memory of them never dies and over time I think it makes you a stronger person inside.

At the moment for me I can't belive I don't have a pet dog anymore now this might be silly but it upsets me when I see a dog on the TV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a good bloke who's gone missing out on our local lake.

He was kayaking last Sunday (over a week ago) and hasn't been seen since.

I'm just having a hard time trying to work out what I can do to help. Everything seems so stupid and I feel completely helpless!

I want someone to find him (or his body as it now probably is) so everyone can move on.

I don't know what to do. Everything is completely overwhelming to me. :(

Bones have been found. Unconfirmed as to whether it's him or not, but it's looking like it might be.

I'm just not sure how to deal with it all.

Second time I get chucked out of the flat. Should be grateful at least this time I don't have any cracked ribs just a heart that feels broken :( how much crap am I expected to deal with? How can I be happy if I have to deal with crap from the past & theirs? Can I not just have one day where I am allowed to be with my husband and not have drama :( & on top of that I nearly relapsed :(

Just made one of the biggest decisions of my life, and I know its the right decision but it doesnt stop me from wondering why I let it get this far, why did I let myself get so drawn in, just makes walking away all the harder and all the more painful.

Archived