Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet.

I think they've probably forgotten by now - I was meant to go in either August or September. :lol:

Sorry Andy, I just can't find anything funny about your situation. Your posts worry me so much. You say you want to change but it's got to come from you. I'm not going to bleat on about it because the last thing I want to do is upset you or sound like I'm preaching, but please, please just go to your gp. You were all set to do it not so long ago, what's different now? Imagine how much better your life will be if you get the help you need to stop feeling this way about food.

I know. I'm sorry for worrying you. I'll think about going to see my GP in the week - no promises though.

Today I'm just gonna try and eat normally, y'know, like have three meals throughout the day without checking to see how many calories are in them, like toast or pasta or something. :unsure:

Start off with something small, Andy. If you haven't been eating much over the past few months, don't stuff yourself with food. Start off with small amounts, then you can eat normally again. Your stomach needs to get larger, 'cause it's probably quite small at the moment. :)

Pineapple is good too!

Speaking of, my sisters making a big jug of Smoothie! With Apple, Pineapple, Kiwi, Banana, Grape and Strawberrie! It's for the X-Factor, but wwe're still buying loads of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream which sort of Spoils the healthiness...

Archived