Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need help.

A 15 year old friend of mine, is doing drugs and alcahol and painkillers.

I'm scared, but I don't want to cause any problems with her. I think she may be in over her head, but I don't think she realises it, or sees a problem with it at all.

What should I do?

^I did the same thing last night with drawing. Glad I could help. You actually helped me by making me think about it too :wink:

I need help.

A 15 year old friend of mine, is doing drugs and alcahol and painkillers.

I'm scared, but I don't want to cause any problems with her. I think she may be in over her head, but I don't think she realises it, or sees a problem with it at all.

What should I do?

Maybe you could go to the school counselor and get them to make an appointment for your friend... You don't have to tell her that you're the one that arranged it, but maybe if she got called to counselor's office and made to talk about why she's relying on drugs and alcohol she might find a way to get better... I know it seems underhanded, but it might be the best thing in the long run. Unless you think that your friend would go to see the counselor without being tricked into it, lol. Might be worth a mention... and if she doesn't like the idea, remind her that it's a great way to get out of class without getting into trouble :wink:

*Hugz Emmasi!*

Okay, I need your help. Again. I have this friend who has started a new job a while back. And her boss... makes kind of weird jokes around her like "kiss me good morning", comments about "taking her to a hotel" and so on. She says it's just the way he is, he doesn't mean anything bad by it, but it's changed her. She's tense and snappy the whole time. She also says he's never touched her or anything, but I want to know whether what he's doing is harrassment - even if it's just meant as a joke.

Archived