Support Group

Dan F

All the IP address will give any one is the name of your internet provider...and your general location...for example whether you are in Sydney or in Perth....the provider (the people who you pay your bilss for net access to ..big pond, telstra etc...)will know your adresss, but it will be highly confidential to them......but people you chat to on line will not know where you live ...unless you tell them, which you did not!

So don't panic.

I also suggest that you contact your local police, explain to them calmly what has happened. It is normal in this circumstances to feel both foolish and scared. The police will know that. They will be able to trace this man. He may persuade someone younger or more vulnerable than you to go on a webcam and to give their actual address, and while he can't hurt, only frighten, you...he could serioulsy hurt someone else. So its important he is caught.

Also..fess up to you Mum and Dad...they might be a bit mad at you...but thats because they care...and would be frightened for you too. You will feel better...and safer... if you tell them and tell the police.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so i'm still really worried about this.

I havnt had my period since November. That was my first one. Is this normal?!

My friends tease me at school becuase of it, and say that I'm retarted.

Is this normal? Please help :):(

I've been really worried about it.

Of course its normal Rosey. Plenty of people have one and then have nothing for ages. Tell your friends to grow up and go do a bit of research and in the meantime thank your lucky stars you don't have to be bothered with regular monthlies yet!

i'm 15

and i stupidly have been on a chat room before saying i was 21

this man added me onto msn and asked me to go on webcam

i said no and he told me he has my adress from my i.p adress and that he's going to rape me

does anybody know if there's a number i can call to the police that isnt an emergency number?

im really scared.

is it even possible for this to happen.. for an adress to be found?

please don't take this as a joke im dead serious and im really scared

and i cant tell my parents

PLEASE HELP ME

anything at all

im worried for my safety and everything

As both Frankie and kat has said, there is really nothing for you to worry about, although I think the best thing to do is let someone grown-up know about this. I'm note sure if it's the same in the UK, but here you can be arrested for doing what that man's been doing to you. As for a number, you could call the police or a teen help-line? If you involve the police, I think your parents will be notified, but if you call a help-line, you can be anonymous and they can tell you more about stuff like this, which will, hopefully, reassure you.

Be safe! :)

Okay, so i'm still really worried about this.

I havnt had my period since November. That was my first one. Is this normal?!

My friends tease me at school becuase of it, and say that I'm retarted.

Is this normal? Please help :):(

I've been really worried about it.

There are several sites online that deal with puberty and problems and worries like yours, Rosey. I just did a Google search for "irregular period puberty" and came up with these hits - maybe reading a bit up on what your body's going through will put your mind at ease?

Also, why does your friends at school need to know that you haven't had a period since November? Your body is yours alone - you don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to. Hang in there! :)

Okay here goes. I have this friend who is a year older than I am. Not the point though. She has to sisters who are both Extremely skinny. She's smallish as well, she wears a size10 i think.

But because her sisters are so skinny she has real weight issues and she has previously made herself sick. She does not do that anymore, but I'm still worried about her because she hates her body.

And it doesn't help that her best friend is this ultra skinny girl who is contstantly saying that she is fat (the skinny girl says that about herself)

What can I do?

I've not been in your situation, but more on the other side, and I cannot, sadly, offer more help than being there and pointing out to her how perfect she is just the way she is. Not sure that sentence made any sense. This topic has been discussed some times already so maybe some other members have more useful advice?

Kyle you just need to keep ensuring your friend that he/she looks fine and they don't need to worry about their weight because they are perfect as they are. The best help you can give is support.

This is a lead onto my previous post. Well I made up with my friend. And it is my birthday soon and because my family and her family are really close my mum will worry if I don't invite her to my party, but I don't know what to do, because she might cause a fuss and ruin the night. I am sooo confused with what to do.

Advice please.

Forgot to put this in previous post sorry.

Major major problem. I have this friend who is about 5'2" and she weighs about 35 kilos(77.2 pounds). I know this because I was staying at her house last night and she weighed herself while she was in the bathroom and it was a memory scale thing. I have noticed her weight has been steadily decreasing and she is always saying she is fat I thought it was just a phase. But later that night she got up to get a drink and i needed to get my phone from the living room. I walked past the bathroom and I heard someone vomiting I knew it was my friend. I can't help but worry about her because she is one of my best friends. I went back to her bedroom she came in a few minutes later rinsing her mouth proving that it was her. I asked her why she was rinsing her mouth and she paused and said she had just brushed her teeth. But her breath didn't smell so nice.

Any advice?

Archived