Support Group

Dan F

My sister is feeling guilty because I'm lending her money again (which I know I will get back come payday) and my Ma is feeling pressure because my birthday is three days away and Pa hasn't been paid yet.

She keeps saying that she will make my birthday special and I keep telling her that it is special because I have the people I love around me. Although I could do without sisters boyfriend coming... *mutters about being called an old hag* although, on a serious note, I would like him as a brother-in-law because we do have a laugh! :ph34r:

I'm struggling to stay positive while others around me crumble.

At least my nephews hospital appointment went well. Turns out he has been almost blind in one eye all his life. He should have had a routine check up on it years ago but nothing was set. The good thing is that my nephew has been seeing the funny side of it all... and he is only 5 :lol:!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't posted on the board for a while because been having troubles with friends. Well on friend in particular. Well the troubles first started with this one friend, I shall call her "Lucy", first term back from school. At first it was subtle things like ignoring me, wouldn't listen to me when I was talking to the group and would try and avoid me. First I thought nothing of it and decided to ignore it. But... It has worsened, she started to try and pick fights with me always telling me I was wrong, telling me to shut up and no one cared. And honestly i had, had enough at that stage. Well I tried to resolve it with Lucy but it ended up with me being in the friends of another friend crying. For a while there I just ignored her but I really didn't like ignoring her because we had been friends for ages. So then I tried to talk to her about it, but she still didn't want to listen. By this time I had become friends with some other girls in my class so then if she was being rude to me I could go and sit with them instead of my regular group. After a while of me being friends with her I found out the reason why she was acting this way to me was because I had become friends with one particular girl in my class. So I tried to talk to her about it and she said she didn't care that I am friends witht hem. But... then she started sending me comments on myspace like ""Julie" (girl she doesn't like) looks bad in that photo" "nice group *rolls eyes*" " i dont care.. fine woteva.. shes ur friend dont care ok.. " "stop commenting me ok!" "i don't want to talk to you, get over it". By then I was more upset then anything because I wanted to sort things out but she just doesnt want to listen to me. And I got back from camp on Friday and the whole time at camp she didnt say one word to me but instead glared at me and bitched about me. Well I really don't know what to do because I am not willing to stop a friendship to fix one. Not that I don't want to fix it.... Arrrrr I need some advice...

Well i have been through a similar experience at school. What i would suggest is go with what your heart is telling you to do. Meaning try and sort things out but if you cant, make a decision either way. You never no it might turn out that this new friend is better than your old one if she's going to act all bitchy and nasty to you and this girl for no reason. I hope you work things out and if you want any more help you can always pm me, iam a good listener.

Love Natasha xxx

I've been having these bouts of befuddlement and disorientation lately. Like, this afternoon - I was getting dressed (yes, in the afternoon. Depression does that to you... Had to get dressed because I was forcing myself out of the house) and suddenly I didn't know where I was and why I was there. I wanted to find something to wear and I kept walking back and forth between the laundry room and the bedroom. Don't know what's wrong.

Over the last 3 days my mood has been going downhill and this morning, after losing my media files, I broke. I've taken some meds and plan on having a bath to relax, followed by a DVD this afternoon.

I just want to curl up in bed and stay there.

i'm 15

and i stupidly have been on a chat room before saying i was 21

this man added me onto msn and asked me to go on webcam

i said no and he told me he has my adress from my i.p adress and that he's going to rape me

does anybody know if there's a number i can call to the police that isnt an emergency number?

im really scared.

is it even possible for this to happen.. for an adress to be found?

please don't take this as a joke im dead serious and im really scared

and i cant tell my parents

PLEASE HELP ME

anything at all

im worried for my safety and everything

Hun I'm merging this with the support thread just because we have very young members on the board and if this is posted in there they'll at least have a choice not to read, I'm posting so you know where its going. Once thats done I'm going to reply to you.

Right for a start unless you have given him personal details regarding your name / surname and address there is no way he can trace more than your locality for your IP address and that means Oxidiser is exactly right in what hes telling you. This guy cannot find you.

He's trying to scare you because he's a predator, preying on vulnerable girls and thats what they do. Trust me, he cannot trace you from your IP address, you're absolutely safe.

If you are still worried you can walk into your local police station and ask for advice or phone a support organisation like the citizens advice bureau (number will be in yellow pages) and they will reassure you further.

I understand why you're worried, this guy has obviously scared you and I please hope that this will be a warning to all our younger members that not everyone is who they say they are. NEVER give oout your name, address or personal information to a stranger on the internet unless you are 100% sure of their identity. Its just not worth the risk.

Archived