Support Group

Dan F

Hmmm. I'd be curious. I have no idea...let us know what happens! Sorry, I:m nosey...LOL....

OKay, I may be being mean here, feel free to tell me so, BUT

IO ahve these friends. WE were pretty cklose before.Yet, right now, I feel we're falling apart.

I find myself feeling jealous of them, as they have beat me in everything, then complain, eg.

SChool captain. THey got in short list, gues who didn't?

Parts for this dance we had to do. They had NO idea how many people wanted that, including me.

Public Speaking. THey complained on having to do their speech.

A debating thing. *rolls eyes*

One of the other girls basically hates me right now. She admitted it. I am not too best friendish with her either right now.

One girl who I don't really like has decided that my friends are her best friends, and I'm feeling left out.

Should I be feeling like this?

I'm sory to write this here, as their are FAR worse problems, but even the minor ones people can help with...can';t they?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tainted Muse my friend is at Leeds Uni and her email address is her initials @leeds.ac.uk. don't know if they'll all be the same or if staff ones are different, or if that'll help at all.

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone on here who's been in touch with messages of support over the past few days. You all know who you are and it means a lot. My Mum's come through surgery so the first big hurdle is over but we're just taking things a day at a time. Thanks to everyone who's shown their support. I'm very grateful.xx

I'm glad she's ok! I thought she wasn't being operated on before the 15th?

So did I Merc!!! We got a cancellation date through about three days ago. It's been so stressful getting everything organised. She had the premed yesterday afternoon and the operation this morning. Took five hours because there was a few complications but they managed to sort things and she's out of anaesthetic now so that's a huge relief, no-one expected her to come through the anaesthetic so quickly but I'm so relieved she has. We'll know more about how it went when the Doctor comes round tomorrow.

Archived