Support Group

Dan F

Diet is the reason my periods are irregular, or rather irregular diet is. Even though my diet is good now, I have regular meetings with a nutritionist and follow her voice to the letter, it's unlikely my periods will ever be back regular. I did too much damage to my body, unfortunately. I'm glad you're able to get back on track though.

Thanks mercury girl, I'm just trying not to think about it until I have to, we haven't got the op date yet so I'm not going to stress till then. I do want to be prepaed though so any info you can give me will be great.

I'm glad you've got the book and are going to read it with your boyfriend, I found it much easier to do the tasks particulary the memories and letter writing with my counsellor's help. It does suggest that you get the support of someone you trust and it's good that your boyfriend can be that person for you. I don't know whether you'll find that the lifetraps relate to you or even if it helps but I'd be interested to know how you find the book, if you don't mind keeping me updated. (Don't feel you have to though).

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go back into hospital, because i keep on getting a burning feeling on my ankle, that is in a cast and i don't know why but my mum phoned up the hospital and they said i have to go straight to a&e :( so i don't when i'll be back, hopefully soon.

Shouldn't this be in the have a moan thread? :lol:

This is either attention seeking or you're being serious... But if you're being serious, talk to someone. See a counciler or someone. Just this year alone, I've known two people that's killed themselves, one my age and another in his 40's and you don't want to put people through that pain... See someone if your condition is that bad.

Nicky, i agree with Drew. If you are in any way serious about this you need to talk to someone... Anyone will do.

The pain the of the people left behind by those who comitt suicide is horrible. Over the last few years i have know at least 5 people who have done it and would not wish that on anyone. Just speak to someone, a family member, friend, doctor or counciler {sp.}

Archived