Support Group

Dan F

I'm crying right now. My cousin who I thought was really nice just sent me a horrible message compaining of how much a bitch i am to her, when shes in the middle of HSC exams. All I try to do is wish her luck and it all blows up in front of me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ She's probably just stressed about her HSC, my brother was the same when he did it. Try talking to her after her exam results come, and she will probably be calmer and easier to talk to.

If not, then she wasnt the person you thought she was, and she's not worth ebing upset about.

But I am sure the first answer's the right one!

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if any of you remember me telling you about my x-girl friend Debbie who had Throat Cancer - Well sadly she passed away the other day. Not sure of all details but the last I heard she had an operation to put in metal stents but one of the stents pireced her wind pipe meaning she was unable to speak nor breath and was attached to a machine to help her. But sadly something bad happened (Not sure what) and ended up in Intensive Care and sadly died shortly after.

Please read my avatar and take it in - to all people who are suffering in someway whether its Panic Attacks, Brain Tumours - Anything. Life is way to short you'll never know whats around the corner so please from me (And Debbie would agree) live your life to the full and stop at nothing to achieve your goals in life do not be affraid of anything in life - So just LIVE it please!!!

Can anyone give me advice on how to look after my little 5 year old cosin (I don't know how to spell it) because I have to look after her while my Aunty and Uncle go out for tea and I leave at 5:30pm (NZ Time) and it my first time lol I don't know if I can handle her :P

Can anyone give me advice on how to look after my little 5 year old cosin (I don't know how to spell it) because I have to look after her while my Aunty and Uncle go out for tea and I leave at 5:30pm (NZ Time) and it my first time lol I don't know if I can handle her :P

It's nothing to worry about, shes old enough to tell you if she is in pain or if shes hungry so if you don't know what to do when you're taking care of her, ask her.

If it's raining/snowing/windy etc and it's not fun to be outside, try and play a game with her or something. :wink:

It will all be fine, as I said. Shes old enough to talk to you.

I am so sorry for your loss. You're being incredibly brave about it and dealing with it exceptionally well. Your friend would be proud. :)

Its not brave and thats the thing I'm not really dealing with it at the moment - I just feel numb...

I've lost a friend but can you imagine what her mum and dad and family have lost - I feel so selfish when I think about it!!!

I found out last night from her mum it was Debbie's decision to end it - She was in far too much pain and asked the doctors to turn of the machines that were helping her to breathe... Such a brave young lady!!!

Im truely going to miss her!!!

:o ...Willz...I have called child welfare :P...just kidding....play cards...put a video on...play noughts and crosses...make some Rice Krispie cakes...just be nice and have fun...and dont let her do anything dangerous!

Anything but put a video on, I say! Do something with her instead of making her sit down and be passive, as the kids do this a lot these days without you contributing to this trend. Kids love to play with older children, learn something or just goof around. Play hide and seek, ask her to list things in the room that starts with letters from the alphabet, anything but start a video and tell her to sit in front of the televison.

Archived