Torchwood Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

1. The Sarah Jane spin off already happened, I think.

2. Season 2 of Torchwood has been announced, with all of the cast signed up.

Captain Jack will be in a few episodes of Doctor Who season 3. I think partly because so many fans want to see John Barrowman & David Tennant together on screen!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The Sarah Jane spin off already happened, I think.

2. Season 2 of Torchwood has been announced, with all of the cast signed up.

Captain Jack will be in a few episodes of Doctor Who season 3. I think partly because so many fans want to see John Barrowman & David Tennant together on screen!

No the Sarah Jane spinoff hasnt happened yet

Its good though that Captain Jack with be in Torchwood for series 2 and a few episodes of Doctor Who series 3 :)

My guess is that Jack may sacrifice himself in the finale, end up on Doctor Who and then make his way back to Ianto Torchwood :rolleyes:.

Edited to Add: Snippet from IMDB...

This is not the first Doctor Who spin-off. The first to make it to air was K-9 and Company (1981) (TV) featuring the characters K9 and Sarah Jane Smith.

Strange.

Ah Capt. Jack, how you made my heart beat fast.

We haven't got torchwood here yet... I dont think... but I want to see it, Doctor Who is one of my fave shows.

And Capt. Jack returning to Doctor Who for a guest appearance, all my dreams are coming true... now if only the could somehow duplictae Billie Piper so Rose can return...

• 1 month later...

Things we learnt about Jack in Dr. Who...

1. He comes from a future where sexuality is not an issue. Hence the reason he is so friendly to everyone. He even kissed DW goodbye in his last episode in Season 1.

2. The hand belongs to Dr. Who. Which is why he nearly went into totally breakdown when someone nearly smashed the jar. According to hardcore fans, in the Torchwood Season 1 finale, it appears that the hand is gone when Jack is taken away by the TARDIS.

Thought id add in that im sure there was a spin off of Sarah Jane on at christmas time! Im sure i remember seeing ads for it on BBC1. But maybe there has been one in the past too.

I love DR Who and Capt. Jack when he was in it so watched the first couple of Torchwood because i also absolutely adore John Barrowman :wub: but i kept missing them towards the end and only catching random ones but what i saw was really good! Hopefully it will all be repeated again from the beginning so i can catch them!

Archived