Torchwood Thread

Guest Pierced Musie

A little late on the thread making, since the season is nearly over, but it deserves some credit. The writing maybe ****e on most of the episodes but the prettyness takes it all away.

So... what does everyone think of this Doctor Who spin off?

Oh and as of today, there will officially be a series 2 of Torchwood. Woohoo!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ He was on Doctor Who for a couple of eps but then Rose and the Doctor left him behind? I think, so then he made his own show.

I got his autograph and the guy that plays Owen because I live like 10 mins away from the studio they film in. When I went into town they were filming and my brother (an obessed Doctor Who fan) was like Oh my god Sian its captain Jack, go get his autograph and i was like noo you. lol So he went up and I sort of followed and tried to act not interested :P I love John (Captain Jack's) eyes, their beautiful :)

I think Torchwood is awesome... So is Doctor Who :D i heard a rumour but i dont know if its for definite

Captain Jack might be in the new series of Doctor Who, which might mean that this will be his first and last series of Torchwood.

They are making another spinoff from Doctor Who as well centred around Sarah Jane, i think its gonna be aimed at kids :)

Archived