Favourite newcomer (uk spoilers)

Guest Danifan

Favourite New Ramsay Street resident  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol. That I've gotta rewatch :D

I like all the newbies - the way they introduced them was SO much better than H&A! Instead of having some randoms turning up out of nowhere all at once in some crazy coincidence, there was an actual reason for it, ie, Ned needed new housemates. And then to have a couple related to existing characters, almost by chance, was brilliant. I mean, who's given a second thought to Steiger before Pepper came along? Not me. So we get to see who he really is (which is quite funny - and a bit scary), as well as Pepper's mother, which I think is a great storyline too. Unfortunately, I find Pepper herself a little too peppy... it's like Zoe all over again, without the serial killer edge. But then, I did like Zoe...

Fraiser is definitely sleazy and low, but there are people like that in the world, and he doesn't really mean any harm. No major harm, anyway. He's basically a decent guy at heart. Just more selfish than anything else. I think he's interesting. I'm kind of at a love-to-hate stage with him :P

Rosie is cool. She is uptight and all, but again, there's people like that. It's a nice cross-section they've got going. And I like that she's an accidental virgin. It's sort of nice to see someone who just finds themselves in that position without actually having made a decision about it. It's something different, particularly when she's the sister of someone who... isn't a virgin. At all. Ahem.

I like them all and I think they all fit in really well. If not with the rest of the street, then at least with each other. They have great chemistry. But my vote goes to Will. He's the prettiest :P. I also like that he's presented himself as a dirt-poor backpacking free spirit type, when really he's rich as all get-out and is just not interested in that life. This isn't a new idea by any means, but I don't think it's been done for a while, at least that I've seen. So... It's nice to be reminded that the grass is always greener on the other side. Stroke of genius introducing him just as the Timmins - who WERE dirt-poor free spirits - are being corrupted by their new found fortune.

I love Neighbours. They always know what they're doing ^_^

• 7 months later...

Archived