Favourite newcomer (uk spoilers)

Guest Danifan

Favourite New Ramsay Street resident  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is your favourite newcomer in the House formerly of Trouser. I live in the UK and have already decided i love Pepper she looks bright and bubbly and heaps of fun and potential. I like Will too from the clips i've seen he seems quite good.

Not keen on the other two though i found them quite irritating.

I like Will most, and Pepper least. Pepper's a ditz in the same vein as Sindi. Frazer's a sleaze, although he does seem to genuinely love Rosie. Rosie, I don't have a formed opinion of, other than hot. But Will and Carmella are one of the best couples they've had in a while, probably since Max and Steph broke up. I hate the fact that he's leaving so early.

Sindi rocked!!! :)

Finally, someone else who loved Sindi. I hated her exit i thought it was terrible and a complete waste of a good character. I wasn't overly keen on her pairing with Stuart either i think she was better with Toadie.

Pepper looks interesting and fun whereas Rosie looks a bit dull, uptight and uninteresting. Shame Will's leaving, i always thought him and Pepper would make a cool couple.

Archived