H20: Just Add Water

Guest dncllpyk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone watch the season finale on Channel 10 yesterday? It was good. I kinda liked how they left it mystery to whether Rikki would eventually forgive Zane and get back with him. I don't really like Sophie at all. Zane was taken but it didnt stop her from going after him. Im glad Lewis came back and Cleo got dux in Science. Did anyone noticed the science teacher is Mouche Phillips who played Viv in Home and Away in the 80s.

Hello from the States, that episode aired here today and it was so fun seeing Mouche on H20. I love when they cast past stars in the new shows! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just brought Season 1 and Season 2 of the H20 Just Add Water on DVD and we are airing Season 3 Episode 10 this Friday I wonder if

Will find out Bella's secret

and I wonder what his reaction will be if he finds out.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got season 3 part 1 on DVD season 3 part 2 comes out on DVD in Aus in September. I really wish that there was going to be a fourth season. I just remembered I read somewhere facebook I think that Pheobe has landed a role in the Vampire Diaries. Its such a shame the show the Secret Circle she was in got axed after one season

Archived