H20: Just Add Water

Guest dncllpyk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else in Aus? Is fed up with waiting for channel 10 to show series 3? They were going to put on in May last year and didn't and said they'd put on at the end of the year then they changed their minds again. And decided not to show it to this year. I wonder when though? Not any time soon. Hopefully they just sell to Disney channel and let them show it.

you can download the series 3 episodes on my forum, so far 13 episodes have aired in the uk and the 14th is airing Monday so will be up soon. I heard that they were waiting until later in the year I think August they said but I wouldn't hold my breath on that :)... I will be downloading the episodes once they are on the utorrent site I use and then uploading them :D

but yes Im also sick of them changing their minds

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Zane is so cute I love him too! :wub: . I hope channel 10 shows season 3 soon. I was hoping they'd show it after the commonwealth games I checked the guide for next Friday and its not on. TV WEEK says it will be on later this year. Its nearly November so when is it going to be on?

Archived