H20: Just Add Water

Guest dncllpyk

Yeah Lincoln was in series 1. He was in the second episode at the pool party he helped Zane throw Cleo in the pool. When Miriam was singing he was one of her admirers and I think he was in the fishing comp episode. I think he was in series 2 but I'm not too sure about that. I wish channel 10 would hurry up and show season 3 we are really getting sick of waiting.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm downloading season 3 now... most episodes have aired so I'm getting them :)

I was thinking of starting my own h2o just add water forum... coz I've been looking for forums about the show for a couple of days now and the sites are either in a different launguage or have close down!

I'm downloading season 3 now... most episodes have aired so I'm getting them :)

I was thinking of starting my own h2o just add water forum... coz I've been looking for forums about the show for a couple of days now and the sites are either in a different launguage or have close down!

When you do start it gives us the link so we can join.

I'll join too :D

I started watching the episodes of season 3 online a few days ago because Indiana was in them and I am totally hooked, I didn't know Luke Mitchell was in it either haha until I started watching, but it's fab!

im so happy... so now I have season 1, 2 and 13 episodes of season 3 :D

and I have also made the forum... but Im not giving the link out yet as I have to add rules and a few other things and then I'll be ready :) so hold tight guys... ohhhhhh and Im so in live with Bella & Will :wub:

Archived