H20: Just Add Water

Guest dncllpyk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I can't remember. I found out some spoilers Rikki and Zane break up and he threatens to expose them. Emma moves away. One of the girls loses a loved one. I'm not sure who maybe Cleo since Angus McLaren only filmed for part of the series since he is filming Packed to The Rafters.

• 6 months later...

Is that the third series or the second series. Series 3 was supposed to start here this year but the channel its on has pushed it back to next year. Cariba Heine who played Rikki is going to be in a movie on telly tomorrow night in Australia at 8:30 its on channel 10 I think.

the 3rd series has started in the uk, already 6 eps into it. I've been watching it on youtube, it's great! youtube quality isnt very good though and alot of the videos are being removed due to copyright, so I cant wait till channel 10 airs it!

Cariba Heine who played Rikki is going to be in a movie on telly tomorrow night in Australia at 8:30 its on channel 10 I think.

Indiana is in that too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just downloaded and watched season 1 and I realized that Lincoln Lewis is in the first season... I think he's only an extra but you can see him in some scenes clear as day.... and I'm now hooked on the show...

So I'm now downloading season two and then will continue on to download season 3 :D because I want to watch it with Indi in it as Bella :D

Archived