When I First Saw Your Face

Guest swfc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this is really, really well written, it's great. I can't wait till you update and I loved the teaser. More soon please :)

She sat and pondered upon her plan. She needed one. In the process, she tried to numb the pain; the sorrow. She had lost the one person that she loved. The one person who loved her. More than anyone in the world. She mourned for her.

Made me sad, go Eve go!

Thanks very much, Jane.

Next chapter:

She realized then that she had been distracted. She had allowed herself to fall for him and what he had done hurt her deep in her very core. He betrayed her and he would pay. Just like everyone else in that town. They would pay. And they will have to live with the consequences of their actions.

‘I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant for it to get carried away. You were right. These people are evil. These people can never be trusted.’ The one person that can be trusted was her. She wept and she begged for forgiveness in that tiny little trailer of hers. She had built a shrine to her beloved. And, everyday, she would sit by it and stare at it. It was to serve as a reminder of what she was here for. What she had to do to be reunited with her lover for all eternity. Once done, she would store it away in somewhere secret. Away from prying eyes. Once again, she needed a plan. A fool proof one. One that would shock the residents to their very bone. One that they would never forget. One that would be forever embedded in their memories.

It came to her, slowly. But it came. Soon, she knew what had to be done. She knew that by doing that, her revenge was done. She would take away their most loved resident. And she

would do that with a bang!

She never saw it coming. She didn’t know that she would become the sacrificial animal in her sick, twisted game of revenge. She had no idea that she would turn out to be a monster. A selfish, unfeeling, vengeful monster. She couldn’t care less if she had killed. All she cared about was her plan. She didn’t know that they day she took her away from her farm and her beloved animals, was to be the last few days of her life.

She had never seen anyone like her before. So naive and yet so sweet and innocent. In short, she was perfect. She knew it. The day she met her, she knew. She was the one. Everything about her was perfect. She set out to claim her prize, so to speak. And claimed her she did. For this sweet, innocent girl who had never in her life stepped one foot out of her farm, she had her reason to finally get out of here. Yet, she was torn. She loved her animals too much. But, for some reason, she intrigued her. And she was lost.

She left. She abandoned her whole life. Just for her. She hardly even knew her. But she felt a connection. A strong connection. And she knew that she felt it too. The connection she started was never going to end. All the hurt and pain, the destruction that she caused was going to ruin one person after another. Yet, she did not care. Like a circle, the connection was infinity. Nothing and no one in her path could ever escape it. And just like that, she was gone. Yet again, another nameless stranger sacrificed for her. All because of her. Her and her obsession.

She burnt. Just like Zoë. She screamed but no one could hear her. No one did. The flames started to slowly engulf her. Yet she still screamed. Hoping and praying that somebody would hear her and save her. Yet, the balance of the scales were not in her favour. She was not destined for greatness. She was destined to be sacrificed. Just like her beloved animals. Born and bred only to be used as a sacrifice to appease the gods. In this case, to appease someone else’s evil plan.

Enjoy. :D

:lol: Shannon, it isn't tomorrow yet. :blink::lol:

:lol::lol:

A shrine, oh wow that's intense. Eve needs a big hug, and someone to tell her everything is going to be alright and that everything is going to work out.

Beautifuly written Chrissie, Update soon, please.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived