When I First Saw Your Face

Guest swfc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, this fic isn't going to be so long. It's basically just about the effect that Sarah Lewis had on Eve. And, don't worry, Tracey will be brought in it as well. Hence why it'll be ending in 6 to 7 chapters. I haven't fully counted it yet. It could be more or it could be less. :rolleyes:

Lol, Shannon, getting possesive now, are we? :P Tracey plays a part in this. Well, she will somehow.... Just no idea how yet. But this whole thing is going to be in 3rd person unless I can't help it. It's a bit hard to write some scenes in 3rd person. <_<

Lol. I should've known about Tracey/Drew by now.

Uhm, it's not that hard but just that at certain parts, it's not easy and it ends up becoming first person which just annoys me. I reckon it's gone a bit off from the chapter I posted. Not sure. Will have to see.

Lol, as to the spamming? Yup, I blame Alli for it. :P

She sat and pondered upon her plan. She needed one. In the process, she tried to numb the pain; the sorrow. She had lost the one person that she loved. The one person who loved her. More than anyone in the world. She mourned for her.

It was then that she arrived. It was as though fate had given her another chance. And that chance, she grabbed it and held onto it like a precious jewel. Not letting go and the slightest touch. It was then that she knew that even the heavens were with her in her revenge. The monster within her was finally unleashed.

She didn’t see it coming. To her, she had met someone; someone who she could relate to. Someone who could help her. She was happy for once. After so long, she finally found a best friend. Someone to share everything- her ups and her downs. Her joys and her sorrows.

Coming to that bar was fate’s way of telling her that things are looking bright for her. She didn’t care if she was a stranger; she didn’t care if she was nobody. She had found her. The best friend that she had been searching for, for so long. Life finally made sense to her. Suddenly, life was worth living for again.

Until that fateful day in Summer Bay when all of her hopes and dreams for the future went out the window and her soul left her body by a block of concrete. Yet, to die in peace she was not meant to be. She was burnt, just like rubbish. She, once a stranger, forever now remained a stranger.

She had planned it all down to the littlest of detail. Tinier than a single grain of sand. ‘She would be so proud of me,’ she thought to herself. Finally, my Sarah, you and I will be together at last. Forever. And nothing will ever come between us.' It was set. Summer Bay will pay for this. They will regret ever crossing the path of Eve Jacobsen.

‘The. Phoenix. Will. Rise. From. The. Ashes.’ And that Phoenix will take down everyone who crosses its path. The Phoenix has arisen from the ashes. She was the Phoenix. ‘Goodbye Zoë dearest. Your efforts were not in vain.' But, she loved her more. She were only ever just a pawn in her plan. She would forever be grateful to her for this. Her memory will live with her forever. 'Sweet dreams, Zoë dear. Sleep well.’ The time had finally come.

She introduced herself and met everyone. They all loved her for who they thought she was. They never saw through her. She was careful not to let her guard down. She would fool them all with her niceness and they would fall; sinking deeply into her deep well. She put up walls and she spun webs and webs of lies. These were her defences.

Only one person had managed to break through that wall. She had promised herself to not allow that to happen but it did. She had bared herself to him; body and soul. But he had hurt her. He was just like everyone else. They were out to get her. They didn’t love her as much as she did. No one would. Only she would.

She could no longer escape. Even in death, she had full control of her pawn. She would never be able to let her go. Releasing her from the grasp would only cause her eventual death. She was in too deep. Nothing she ever did could save her now: Eve Jacobsen the victim. Sarah Lewis the monster.

Wow! :o You are friggen awesome! Very well written and descriptive (Sp... :P) It is really an insight as to how Eve/Zoe/Maxine and any other names.. felt. I just want to wrap my arms around her and give her a big hug. :(

Update soon, please. :)

Aw, thanks heaps Shannon. :blush: I know. I really want to give her a hug as well. :(

Here's a teaser anyway:

She never saw it coming. She didn’t know that she would become the sacrificial animal in her sick, twisted game of revenge. She had no idea that she would turn out to be a monster. A selfish, unfeeling, vengeful monster. She couldn’t care less if she had killed. All she cared about was her plan. She didn’t know that they day she took her away from her farm and her beloved animals, was to be the last few days of her life.

Archived