When I First Saw Your Face

Guest swfc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Teasers:

She sat and pondered upon her plan. She needed one. In the process, she tried to numb the pain; the sorrow. She had lost the one person that she loved. The one person who loved her. More than anyone in the world. She mourned for her.

It was then that she arrived. It was as though fate had given her another chance. And that chance, she grabbed it and held onto it like a precious jewel. Not letting go and the slightest touch. It was then that she knew that even the heavens were with her in her revenge. The monster within her was finally unleashed.

Enjoy :D

Lol, thanks heaps Shan and Andy.

The full version should be up tomorrow. I've already written that and as well as the chapter after that. Just needs to be tweaked a little before I cna put it up. :)

I was inspired for this one coz I lost my muses for Retri. :(

^ Shannon, they have deserted me on an island somewhere and left me there to die. :P Jokes... I don't know where they went..... :unsure: But, I will find them soon enough. Because this fic will probably end in about 6 or 7 chapters time.

Archived