Ghost whisperer

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

S2 started last week. But last nights second episode was by far the most scariest GW episode ive ever seen. The Bloody Mary one. I had trouble getting to sleep after that. I couldnt close my eyes without thinking that BM will pop up in my dreams. I was hiding behind a pillow most of the episode. Sooo scary.

I love this show though. And the new eps are really good. I really want to know about Melindas father and her brother. Interesting :) And Jim :wub:

S2 started last week. But last nights second episode was by far the most scariest GW episode ive ever seen. The Bloody Mary one. I had trouble getting to sleep after that. I couldnt close my eyes without thinking that BM will pop up in my dreams. I was hiding behind a pillow most of the episode. Sooo scary.

I love this show though. And the new eps are really good. I really want to know about Melindas father and her brother. Interesting :) And Jim :wub:

Oh that episode was so scary! I was so scared. I had a shower just after I finished watching it and I was like looking into every mirror and everything.

Terrified me.

Gah.

I love GW but that episode freaked me out so much.

That episode of GW on last night really freaked me out! I don't thin I'll be able to say the words 'Bloody Mary' Ever again - or go near mirrors :lol:. It was good to see Autumn Resser on TV again though, I loved her in The OC and she was amazing in this.

• 2 months later...

Archived