The Foster Kids...?

Guest Cerise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might have done, yeah, he and Tiegan got involved with a band and got invited to go on tour-she went and came back, not sure what he did.All I remember is that at the start of the following year he came back for two episodes for no apparent reason and went camping with Joey.

• 3 months later...

All I remember is that at the start of the following year he came back for two episodes for no apparent reason and went camping with Joey.

I wouldn't call helping your best friend through a drug addiction and Schitzophrenia no apparent reason. For some strange reason I liked Aaron and was really glad that he returned.

All I remember is that at the start of the following year he came back for two episodes for no apparent reason and went camping with Joey.

I wouldn't call helping your best friend through a drug addiction and Schitzophrenia no apparent reason. For some strange reason I liked Aaron and was really glad that he returned.

Neither would I but Joey didn't start showing symptons until after Aaron came back and the impression I got at the time was he'd just dropped by on a whim.

Archived