• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~CHAPTER TWO~

Belle

"You want me to go out with you?"

Why didn’t I just say yes?!

"Well I thought now you are single…"

"Did it ever cross your tiny mind that I might just like not to be in a relationship?"

Well that’s I lie, I desperately want a relationship with him!

"But I thought you broke up from Luc because of me"

Yes I did!

"Oh get over yourself!"

"Taylor we were great together."

Yes we were great weren't we?

"Don’t beg it looks pathetic"

We are at the waters edge now and Drew is about to walk away but before he can do so I kiss him gently on the lips. He looks smug as if to say "I knew you couldn’t be without me Taylor." So I push him into the ocean and he tipples over, I delicately leap over him but Drew grasps my leg and soon we are both in the ocean kissing.

Drew

"So does this mean we are a couple then?" I asked coming up for air. But I didn't get a reply, she simply skipped away leaving me lying in the salty water.

Cassie

I still can walk away, no-one has answered yet. As I go to do so the door opens.

"Cassie! What are you doing here?" Sally's voice greats me. And suddenly I'm just so happy to see her, I hug her tightly, never wanting to let go.

Sally

Has something bad happened to her? Is it Macca? She holds on to our hug longer than normal, obviously something is wrong, but now is not the time to bombard her with questions.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, is it alright if I stay here for a bit?" She asks turning her back on me.

"Of course you can, this is your home."

Luc

I look at the letter that had come earlier today, should I open it? It may be my key to another life. I quickly tear open the letter, the news is what I expected, I am to leave immediately.

Kim

I look at Rachel; she is in a trance, staring at a picture of our wedding. The wedding was amazing, and a little bit frantic! Maybe the fact that I nearly couldn’t make it was a sign that we shouldn't be together, maybe it was fates way of trying to stop Rachel from marrying me. We wouldn’t even have thought about having a baby yet if I wasn’t infertile, but I am. She says she doesn’t resent me and I have to trust that or both of our lives will fall apart.

Rachel

I do love him, I'm sure about it and we both going to have to pull through this together. Kim suddenly jumps up and grabs my hand.

"Come on!"

"Kim, what are you doing?!"

"We need to go out and I have the perfect place!"

I allow myself to be pulled out of the door and lead across the beach.

Ric

Mattie and I are eating at the diner; she's talking about shopping or something boring like that so I start to wonder what to do for her surprise: A picnic? No too boring. A romantic meal? No too cliché.

"Ric so what do you think?"

"About what?"

"About the dress I have been describing to you for the last 10 minutes"

"Oh it sounds great."

"Well I might wear it to the surprise you have planned for me."

Oh crap she hasn’t forgotten then!

~END OF CHAPTER TWO~

Archived