Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great name. When I first saw it, my first thought was "I'd have fun trying to write that on my School Books." flipping hell, I so wouldn't know how to spell it! Lol.

You'd pronounce Laila - Layla, right?

Awww, it was so sweet. I liked the Jack and the feeding part, made me laugh. lol. And Tony was so sweet. :) I could just imagine him now. Bless. lol

What are you going to do with this fic? I'm quite confused... it's not nearly ending, is it? :(

Great name. When I first saw it, my first thought was "I'd have fun trying to write that on my School Books." flipping hell, I so wouldn't know how to spell it! Lol.

You'd pronounce Laila - Layla, right?

Awww, it was so sweet. I liked the Jack and the feeding part, made me laugh. lol. And Tony was so sweet. :) I could just imagine him now. Bless. lol

What are you going to do with this fic? I'm quite confused... it's not nearly ending, is it? :(

Yeah, Laila is another way to spell Layla. I like it better with the 'I'. Katelyn-Rae is only her middle name so you don't need to worry about that. lol.

This fic is not over yet. I've still got a few things planned. And i wouldn't finish it without giving you guys a wedding.