The 'I hate Martha' club

Guest ~Angel~

The she-devil has sunk to a new low lately. She gets

back with PC Plod the day after Sam's funeral!

:angry:

She will stop at nothing. She might as well dance on Sam's grave now, and rub Rory's face in the dirt. I should get angry with PC Plod, but he is so lacking in intelligence I feel it would be cruel to blame someone with such a low IQ.

You are so full of yourself, there is a limit to what you can say, He isnt PC Plod. Thats just horrible, Martha may have treated Sam in a despicable way but that is no reason for you to say that about him.

He did care about her :angry:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as this thread was dead for like a year, the mods probs missed it.

And Jack was the one who wanted to get back with her, not the other way round. She is not a she-devil. If anything, its the scrag who is now dead and buried who is the she-devil.

Anyway, i dont see Martha doing anything wrong. Her and Jack are just putting fans out of their misery, and other viewers, with their will they/wont they crap

The she-devil has sunk to a new low lately. She gets

back with PC Plod the day after Sam's funeral!

:angry:

She will stop at nothing. She might as well dance on Sam's grave now, and rub Rory's face in the dirt. I should get angry with PC Plod, but he is so lacking in intelligence I feel it would be cruel to blame someone with such a low IQ.

You are so full of yourself, there is a limit to what you can say, He isnt PC Plod. Thats just horrible, Martha may have treated Sam in a despicable way but that is no reason for you to say that about him.

He did care about her :angry:

You are in an anti-Martha thread, do you really expect to read anything good about her? There are plenty of pro-Martha and J&M threads, which I haven't invaded to confront people on their views, so maybe you could show me the same courtesy. I'm entitled to my opinion, and I wouldn't post something if I didn't fully believe it, so nothing you say is going to change my mind, sorry.

Archived