The 'I hate Martha' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could you hate her. Last nights aussie ep was the ep to make everyone just feel sorry for her and love her. I love her even more now, the poor girl :( Even if she yelled at Jack and accused him of lying, she didnt deserve any of that :( She just need a hug, and Jacky didnt give it to her <_<

She deserves it, her family warned her but she was to dumb and continued it, so its her fault she is feeling this way, I didn't watch it, I haven't watched it all week, cos stupid screenhoggers have been on *cough*Ash/Martha*cough* <_<

Mine too... I'm seriously cheesed off with her at the moment.

I havent been on this thread so i thort, wot the hell il have a peek!

^^you read my mind nic, im totally cheesed off too! :D

not only in the UK (where she is sometimes so bad i just want to jump into the tv screen and mess her hair up :D ) but also in oz cuz shes only just realising wot an idiot shes been!

but i love jodi thow, and like others here sed, im only on here temporarily, just until she comes to her senses. but with marthas track record, we could be on here for years :D

She's just extremely hypocritical!

She separated from Jack because she wasn't seeing him as often, yet, she goes and dates another cop, who she is too naive to realise that Ash would never leave his wife for her.

She should be taken out back and shot. Any episode detailing her I don't bother with.

She's just extremely hypocritical!

She separated from Jack because she wasn't seeing him as often, yet, she goes and dates another cop, who she is too naive to realise that Ash would never leave his wife for her.

She should be taken out back and shot. Any episode detailing her I don't bother with.

^^ Thats....nice!?

I do agree that she is very hypocritical though, and the fact that she wanted to stay with Ash even though he had a wife and kids and lied to her, aswell as working the long hours Jack did, just makes me so mad! She barely attempted to try and work things out with Jack, and moved on pretty darn quicky, and it just brings me back to my first thought that maybe she didnt love Jack as much as he loved her.

Also, the stair scene! She never cried that much when she broke up with Jack!

Im very annoyed with her right now.....Can you tell!? :D

The purpose of a 'Character Depreciation' thread like this one is to discuss the negative points about a character and why you dislike them as a character or dislike their prescence in the show. It is not intended as somewhere to make negative comments about the actor's looks or a place to hang out for a general chat.

Please keep this thread on topic, bearing in mind the above, or it will be closed.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope the writers give Martha a better storyline or something she can act out better,

all the crying and quick discions are just so damn annoying.

I am really hating her character at the minute.

Whats with the moping around..... it was her fault she fell for Ash, she was warned on serveral occasions

Archived