The 'I hate Martha' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a peace of this she has annoyed me since day one she should have been written out in her first week when zoe planted the murder mystery weekend bomb she even caught up with her at the wedding but no she still lives on. As alf would say what the flamin hells going on here?. come on she must goo plzzzzzzzzzzz lol

She was Ok in her fist epsidoe and looked as if she had potential. Like Jack she has not grown or developed as a character, but more importantly her acting has not improved. I think a better actress might have made the character more interesting. She seems to me like a rather selfish, whinging type, a sort of boganised Dani character.

• 2 months later...

I think this thread needs to be dragged out from the back of this forum right about now :)

Martha seriously needs to open her eyes and realize she is wrecking everything she has going for her, I wouldn't be to surprised if her own family stopped talking to her <_<

Who could hate Martha, besides for non-jm fans. She's gorgeous, i love her :D EVen if she does stupid things sometimes, no most of the time lately, i still love her. And last night she did something i never thought she'd ever do again, she used her brain and made a good decision :D

Archived