The 'I Hate Jack' Club

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please can I join? I can't deny it, I used to be a huuugggeee J/M fan, but just lately I couldn't care much for any of them. I've finally realised there is more to the show than them and I don't actually seee why I made such a big deal of J/M. There's always been a small part of me that has been irritated by Jack, now I know why. Count me in! :ph34r:

Well yea, they really need to do something interesting with his character - these days he does whinge a lot, but I personally Martha is worse. She spends her life whinging and being judgemental towards others and then she turns around and does exactly what she's told someone else not to do.

Well yea, they really need to do something interesting with his character - these days he does whinge a lot, but I personally Martha is worse. She spends her life whinging and being judgemental towards others and then she turns around and does exactly what she's told someone else not to do.

*nods*

But, and I know I really shouldn't say this on a thread anti-appreciation thread... but is his acting really that bad? I know a lot of people say it's not good, but.. I don't think it's bad. Sure there are the odd dodgy lines, but most of the characters have them. I remember him crying with Tasha. That was plain funny. But there are LOADS of great acting moments.

Now Martha/Jodi on the other hand... <_<

All I'm wondering about is why do a lot of people say he's not good at acting? Who thinks he isn't? (I'm not saying he's outstanding, but I think he has definitely improved)

I never liked Jack, he is one of the blandest and most cliched characters they have introduced for some time. He lacks the originality of some of the other recent cast additons, such as Belle and Amanda. I think the hype is for the younger viewers who may be more interested in looks than ability. I am not so old that I don't appreciate a fit body, but he does not do it for me I am afraid. His acting is average at best.

Archived