The 'I Hate Jack' Club

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, again I'd be a temporary member. Maybe a bit more than temporary.. lol.

I'm supposed to be a J&M fan. What the hell has happened to me!?

I blame you lot.

yeah, what has happened to you Nicole? OMG! Ash has hypnotized you like Jamey-Maria and Laura and all the rest...

I blame you lot.

Yup *nods* me too about all you said: the more than temporary membership, the supposed to be a J&M fan and the blaming 'you lot'. :P

I blame you lot.

Yup *nods* me too about all you said: the more than temporary membership, the supposed to be a J&M fan and the blaming 'you lot'. :P

I think you should make a Martha Hate thread then... Krystal will be angry.

It'll be so much fun. :P lol.

Can I be a temporary member too? I've gotten so over Jack. Worst cop ever (no wait, theres still Peter) worst husband ever, blandest character ever, the only time he's ever interesting is when he's with Martha, but now thats over.

I'll probably change my mind in a week or two... or not :P

You can totally sign me up :P There was actually a lot of potential for his character and then he met Martha!

BTW I'd sign up for a 'I hate Martha' club too! And how come Jack's acting like he's in charge at work with the Pyro case, shouldn't someone more senior like Harper or Fitzgerald be in charge:unsure: ? And also how rushed was his and Martha's wedding?! He is just so bland and one-dimensional! And I so don't understand all the Jack-Martha hype, I mean they must be one of the most boring conventional couples in Home and Away's history, whose only purpose is to appeal to the show's younger audience who love the 'fairytale' type romance (if you can call it that). All in all I hate Jack, although more than that I hate Martha, and him and martha as a couple.

The first couple of eps where he appeared I quite liked Jack, but it didn't last long; he hasn't grown or developed. all he does is be a rather inept cop and he whinges a lot. He is not unattractive but Brad Pitt he is not. I think he is one of the most boring characters they have introdced in a long time. I dont get what all the fuss is about.

Archived