The 'I Hate Jack' Club

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Jack fans but you can count me in too. I don't hate him quite as much as Martha but I'm definitely not a fan. I find his character bland and uninteresting, I don't think the actor can act and I don't think he's quite as pretty as everyone seems to think.

Yum, I love chocoloate fondues, you don't mind if I put strawberries in too do you? :wub:

I never thought I'd see the day but...

Can I just sign up for a temporary membership?

Only a little one, as I'm sure my hate for him right now will fade...

He's just annoyed me like hell, and I need to rant. lol.

It's the things that have been happening and are happening in the UK that have wound me up, AND the stuff in Australia. In fact, do I even like him? lol.

His character is getting ruined for me and he now has the amazing ability to make me get angry, and that used to be only Martha's skill...

Is that enough to win myself a part-time membership? :D

Well I'll admit, I can kinda see where you're all coming from with the whole Jack being quite bland and stuff. His character has been made too..is soppy the word? Well anyways, I don't think I'll be joining the club because I don't hate him but hey, who am I to judge people for it, it's there opinion. I think the only reason some of us got angry at first is because of some unnecessary comments made by certain people.

But, on another note, can we have a 'I Hate Martha' club? :P I would so join...

Archived