The 'I Hate Jack' Club

Guest Pierced Musie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Yeah, Zoe. She could of threw him off the balcony. And then that way she could of actually murdered someone for once, instead of herself.

EDIT: Sorry, I should of put that in spoilers :lol: ... Actually, are spoilers aloud in here?

Wow. I'm surprised this thread didn't start months ago! Count me in!! Jack is a total pain in the backside and a completely bland, stupid, pointless character. And the worst thing is is that he won't have any life threatening situations that might kill him because hes had several this year. still *we can still live in hope*

mmm marshmellows! :D I'll have a white marshmellow, the pink ones are too sweet for my liking! :)

I don't go down without a fight.

*coughcan'tspeakforthemusesthoughcough*

Jack is just a waste of space. If only they made the character more interesting and kept him away from relationship storylines. If they do that then he is in with a chance.

If all he does is get into relationships, especially with Martha, then he really will end up like Noah. Backed into a corner.

I agree...Jack is the worst character.

Can I join too?

Archived