Baycast

Guest Krazy Karl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baycast@gmail.com...

Yeah.. it got hard to record while we were at uni (well I was at uni... and it was hard to organise times etc.)... I'm finished now! So we're back!

You're back when the show is finishing for the year? :blink: lol

Maybe you could do a retrospective of the year show?

Ah my computer s-u-x-sss. The program crashed halfway through episode 2, so now I'll never know what you all thought about Kim Hyde. I bet you all had such *nice* things to say about him too :D. And now episode 5 just died on me, meer seconds from the end. Funnily enough, it was right in the middle of Joey's rant about how all the incredible leaps of faith lately have crashed the hate train. So it would seem.

baycast@gmail.com...

Yeah.. it got hard to record while we were at uni (well I was at uni... and it was hard to organise times etc.)... I'm finished now! So we're back!

You're back when the show is finishing for the year? :blink: lol

Maybe you could do a retrospective of the year show?

If last night's effort was anything to go by we can talk about nothing pretty easily.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh well, hopefully Joey's sister is a huge fan of H&A!! I hope you guys have a good Christmas and Happy New Year as its good to have Baycast back up and running.

Hopefully the latest episode of Hearin' the Bay will be up soon as you will be able to hear our version of the last weeks of H&A in 2006. :P

EDIT: You need to re-load Episode 9 again as it stopped half way through the Episode discussion. :blink:

Archived