Home is where heart is (tv guide article)

Guest **Julie**

^^ Totally agree

I’m so not happy about this just think if Australia have to wait about 6 months what about us in the UK! It will get shown about October (I think) I can’t wait that long :(

But as long as they do get back together I’m not going to moan to much.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds interesting, It will be good to see Martha drunk, and I'd like to see Jack help her, hopefully thats how they get back together *crosses fingers* But it won't be for ages, still its going to be interesting to see a drunk Martha!

<_< Hmmm, not sure if this is a good idea. Does Summer Bay really need another character full of angst and heading for a downfall?! The only good to come out of this would be if Jack helps Martha through this 'difficult' time and it leads to them eventually getting abck together.

Maybe Martha joins the gang??? :D

Oooooo...how exciting. A naughty Martha, lots of drunk Martha, my fav kind of Martha. Martha does not love Ash, i cant believe Jodi said that <_< She'll spiral outta control, then Jack will help her (of course) and thats when they get back together :D

Which TV Guide is this from???

It's from the tv guide in the Sunday Herald Sun in Victoria.

Looking forward to this! :D

^^ Totally agree

I’m so not happy about this just think if Australia have to wait about 6 months what about us in the UK! It will get shown about October (I think) I can’t wait that long :(

But as long as they do get back together I’m not going to moan to much.

The Uk is only roughly 4 and half months behind and if there are no breaks over here(around Xmas time) then the gap will decrease a good bit over Xmas.

Archived