Home is where heart is (tv guide article)

Guest **Julie**

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does this mean that Hazel was wrong when she said that Martha was preggers to Ash. Coz if Martha's doing bad things (drinking ect), then it would be completely unhealthy for the baby.

And what about the girl who said she seen J/M filming lovey dovey scenes. From the sounds of this article Martha and Jack aren't back together anytime soon. So maybe it was Sam that she saw with Jack being lovey dovey.

Or she lied.

Hazel doesn't always no what she's talking about.

I thought she was lying at first but now I really think she's telling the truth. I don't think someone would lie about something like that. Anyway it makes sense, because they do film about 2 months ahead, but they have a break at some point and when they are close to the break, they are filming about 5 or 6 months ahead, and that is ussually around late October, which is when she saw the filming. So whatever she saw filming will only be aired 5-6months later. I hope that makes sense.

Ugh. Another character going out of control because her boyfriend of four weeks has a kid?

I hope Jodi can do this well, I don't like it when the not-to-experienced-people get all the juicy storylines and they can't pull it off.

Archived