A Special Present

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

:mellow::blush::blink::unsure:-_-

Well this fic kind of got..neglected.

Dont look at me. I know I was writing the chapter but...

I'm sick right now, bad cold and stomach bug so oviously I wont update now.

But uhhh. I can have an update by tomorrow. Or possibly next year

Chapter 2

She got comfy on the couch. Not sure how Jack would take the news.

"I'm umm pregnant" Martha finally said

Jack stared at her, a blank expression on his face. He got up as fast as he could, opened the door and ran out. Martha was quick to follow.

"Jack! Jack! Come back!" She yelled out.

But he was to annoyed. He knew this baby was Ash's, or Martha wouldn’t have been so uncomfortable trying to tell him.

He ran as fast as he could, hoping that Martha wouldn’t catch up. He got to the beach. And stopped. He was sick of running. He kneeled down into the sand. He looked at his watch. 12:18am.

"Well isn’t this a very merry Christmas" he thought to himself

Back where Martha was, she was tarting to walk back up the steps and into the house they shared with Kim and Rachel. Suddenly, she lost her balance and fell backwards, knocking herself unconscious.

Rachel woke up in fright. She heard a big crash outside and didn’t know what to expect. She gradually woke Kim up, and told him what she heard, and asked him to go and investigate. He slowly got out of bed and made his way outside. It was freezing from the lounge room, and he couldn’t work out why the front door was wide open.

He walked outside and looked around. He turned to face the steps, when he suddenly saw a body lying at the end of them. He ran back inside

"Rachel! Rachel! There’s a body lying at the bottom of the stairs, but I don’t know whom it is! Come quick!" Was all he could say

Rachel rushed out of bed, threw her dressing gown and slippers on and ran outside.

She rushed down the stairs to see Martha’s body lying there

"Martha! Martha! Can you hear me?" Rachel asked

There was no response.

"Kim, go into our room and get me my doctors kit. And hurry" She barked those instructions out at Kim.

She hadn’t meant to sound harsh, but Martha was her friend and she was trying to do everything she could, before she could go to hospital.

But one question Rachel had on her mind. Where the hell was Jack?

Down on the beach, Jack was about to fall asleep. It was 12:30 am. He was beat. He had spent the day before, Christmas shopping and he didn’t get much sleep at all the night before. But there were a few questions on his mind;

Had he done the right thing, buy running away?

And

What if the baby wasn’t Ash's, but infact his.

----------------

Yes! I fianlly updated.

But its short.

Its 12:34 am and i'm quite tired.

Explains the shortness.

now we just have ti wait for Emma to update :P

Archived