Perfect Rainbow (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

-ParaisGal-

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Poor Jacky boy. He cant be best man, though it is known for the best man and the bride to hook up before the wedding :lol: Well lets just hope that in this fic thats exactly what happens :D Jack and Martha forever, Martha and Carl, NEVER! :D Great chapter though. Loving this fic

Please update soon :D

Amy, what are you doing?

What's with all the kissing and the I love you's and the general lovey dovey stuff?! That's supposed to be with Jack, not Carl! Can I just say - Carl seems really nice and I'm warming to him, but I still hate him. :D

Please update soon! And put it right or else...

Jack felt his world tumble around him. It was just a dream. His hopes of being with the one girl he'd only ever truely loved snatched away in an instant. He waited until Lucas had left the room, and began sobbing to himself.

:( Awwwww, poor Jack; bless him :(

Great chapter! After having that dream, he seriously needs to do something about his feelings...(ideally tell Martha about them) *just a hint* :P lol

Can't wait for more!