Those She Left Behind!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I have to tell you this.

I was in class ealier and we were talking about Barbie and my friend Nay went Sain what age did you stop playing with Barbies ad before I could answer my teacher went last week!! isn't that right Sian?

I was not amused.

An did you know Barbie and Ken split up because she ran ff with another man? I didn't!

Chapter 4

Abby and Amie were playing out together in the back garden, when Amie came running in screaming that Abigail had collapsed on the grass whilst playing. Jack ran outside and shouted to Martha to call the ambulance .

Two hours later

Martha and Jack were sat at Abby’s bedside and there was still no change; Rachel had run lots of tests and they were now waiting for the results.

“Martha, Jack” Rachel said “We have Abby’s test results back and im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but the cancer is more progressed than we originally thought so her cycles of chemo will have to increased”

Martha was struggling as it was, and this information just made things a thousand times worse. She couldn’t take any of this in and was refusing to believe that her baby girl was sick. She just sat at the side of Abigail’s bed begging her to wake up.

“Come on sweetie wake up for mummy and daddy and Amie please.” Martha sobbed into Jack’s shirt and then all of a sudden she jumped up and ran out of the room with Jack following her.

Tony and Lucas were approaching the hospital and they saw Martha running out and then Jack.

“Luc take Amie in to abbys room and stay with her, I’m going to try and see what’s going on”.

Tony had just finished talking to Rachel and was starting to head back to Abby’s room to fill Luc in. Jack and Martha were starting to make their way back inside, they had to be strong for their girls. When they saw Tony and Lucas that stopped to talk to them, but Jack made his way straight into Abby’s room!

As Jack headed into Abby’s room he stopped, he was just outside when he heard Amie talking to Abigail

“Abigail please wake up, please, if you wake up I will let you play with all my dolls, just please Abby, please wake up.” Those words hit Jack hard, they made him realise that his baby girl was ill, and that there was nothing he could do this time to help her. He couldn’t keep it in any longer. It was his turn to break down turning to Martha for comfort. All she could do was to hold him and tell him that everything would be alright!

“Ok, well as you can see there is no change in Abigail’s condition” Rachel told them all. “If she doesn’t wake up soon, then we will have to do more test, and see if there is anything else wrong” She added.

“But, she will wake up won’t she?” Jack asked

“Yes, she should” Rachel said

“She will Daddy, she will” Amie told Jack. She went and sat on his lap.

“Right, come on Amie, we’ll take you home for some food” Tony told her.

“But, but I want to stay here, with Abigail” Amie pleaded. “Please Daddy, don’t make me go, I want to stay”

“Well, if Grandad, can take you to get some food from the hospital, then you can stay” Jack told her

“Please Grandad” Amie swung round to face him.

“Alright then, come on” Tony took her off Jack’s lap and started to walk with her down the corridor.

That night, Martha and Jack were going to spend the night at the hospital.

“Amie, baby please, don’t get upset, you can’t stay tonight, you’ve got school tomorrow” Martha pleaded with Amie who was starting to cry.

“But, I want to stay with you” Amie was crying harder now.

“Come on, lets go for a walk” Jack picked her up and started to carry her down the corridor. “Look sweetie, you know your sister is very sick at the moment” Amie nodded.

“Well, Mummy and Daddy have to stay with her and make sure that she’s alright” Jack told her

“But I want to make sure she’s alright aswell” Amie carried on crying

“But baby, you’ve got school tomorrow don’t you, and you need your sleep”

“I’m not going to school, not until Abigail’s awake”

“Aww baby, you have to, you don’t have a choice” Jack said

“Well then I’ll walk to the hospital, so that I can be with you” Amie would do anything

“Ok, I’ll make you a deal, either Mummy or Daddy will come home with you tonight, as long as you go to school tomorrow” Jack bargained.

“Ok” Amie said hugging her Dad, snuggling into the curve of his neck

“Right then, let’s go and find Mummy, and tell her what’s happening” Jack said walking back towards Abigail’s room.

“Jack, where did you go?” Martha asked as they walked back in.

“Me and Amie went to have a little talk” Jack replied

“So, what’s happening tonight?” Martha asked another question

“Well, one of us is going to stay with Amie tonight, and then she will go to school tomorrow, however if we don’t go then she won’t go to school” Jack explained.

“Right, so who’s gonna go?” Martha asked

“Look, you can stay here, I’ll go with her, seeing as I came up with this deal, just call me if anything happens ok?” Jack said

“Of course, I’ll see you later, and I love you, read Amie’s favourite bedtime story for me will you” Martha kissed him

“Sure, I’ll see you tomorrow” Jack added before going over to see Abby before leaving.

“Daddy, what’s happening?” Amie asked

“I’m just gonna say goodbye to Abby and then we can go sweetie” He replied “Abby baby, you have to wake up for all of us, and you have to get better, for Daddy” Jack kissed her forehead “I’ll see you tomorrow sweetie” He finished before picking Amie up, saying goodbye to Martha again and heading home.

“And the family lived happily ever after” Jack closed the book that he was reading to Amie. She was already asleep, she was so tired. Jack knew it was the best thing him being at home. He didn’t want Amie to feel like they were now focusing entirely on Abby.

“I need to go to bed” Jack started talking to himself, when the phone started ringing.

“Hello” He answered it

“Jack, it’s Martha” She sounded worried

“Martha, is everything alright?” He asked

“Jack, you need to get down here right now!” Martha told him

“Just tell me what’s wrong” Jack pleaded with her

“Jack, just come, I need you, please, bring Amie of you have to, just come” She said before hanging up. What could possibly be wrong?

R&R

:D New chapter coming! Hurry up Bec!

My MSN isn't working.. :( Whoops bad karma for skitting Sian last night when hers wasn't working.. :lol:

At least I don't still play with barbies Sian.. :lol:

So? lol Dolls are great :D

Great writing girls x I don't want her to die. =(

Archived