Empty (by -Jade-) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

Really well written and certainly not what I expected from such a Jack and Martha lover. I really was expecting the typical happy ending but I loved the twist at the end. What I really liked about this fic was that you really managed to catch how the characters were feeling and I love your descriptions as well, particulary the opening paragraph. Well done.xx

I have to make a confession, when i first read it i didn't read it all becasue i couldn't bring myself to get to the end, i glanced at it but i didn't actually try to read it. And now that i have i want to cry...A LOT! Although i love that it's different from all the happy endings it's still very depressing :( There is nothing more i can say about your writing other than how amazing and descriprive it is. You really captured the emotion in the story and my heart truly sunk when she was talking about how empty she felt. Well done on another brilliant fic. :D

xx

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

I have to make a confession, when i first read it i didn't read it all becasue i couldn't bring myself to get to the end, i glanced at it but i didn't actually try to read it. And now that i have i want to cry...A LOT! Although i love that it's different from all the happy endings it's still very depressing :( There is nothing more i can say about your writing other than how amazing and descriprive it is. You really captured the emotion in the story and my heart truly sunk when she was talking about how empty she felt. Well done on another brilliant fic. :D

xx

You never read it all!!!!! Krystal!!! :angry:

That was just fantastic!

Definitely not what i was expecting at the end, which was good actually because it left me really trying to understand why Martha would leave Jack when she should need his support. But i suppose everyone deals with their own grief in different ways, and you put that across perfectly.

Well done, I hope more fics are on the way :D