Fanfiction Discussion & Inspiration

Guest aejdude

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone recommend a nice one shot that isn't particularly romantic, and preferable not about jack and martha? I don't mind if they're featured, but I'm looking for something short, sharp, and edgey. I'm just in that kind of a mood. PS, I've already read "Bring Me to Life." Something like that'd be good.

Can anyone recommend a nice one shot that isn't particularly romantic, and preferable not about jack and martha? I don't mind if they're featured, but I'm looking for something short, sharp, and edgey. I'm just in that kind of a mood. PS, I've already read "Bring Me to Life." Something like that'd be good.

You could read mine if you like... Its not particularly romantic, infact the only romance between a couple will be one sided. Its not centred about Jack and Martha together though they do feature, Jack more so than Martha

Short, sharp and edgey well you'll have to find out for yourself :D

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18619

Its fairly new, and there are only two chapters. But its updated frequently :)

So what does everyone look for in a fic concerning a tv show? Home and Away to be more precise?

I like stories that involve a majority if not all of the characters, if its centred around a couple with brief interaction with the friends and family then unless the story is captivating i tend to avoid fics like them...

Archived