Fanfiction Discussion & Inspiration

Guest aejdude

I'm tempted to post an old Noah/Kit fic I wrote but not sure. I thought I had posted it on here but I couldn't find it.

A couple of my old ones have disappeared. I think there must be a time limit for how long inactive threads stay up or something. That, or my fics weren't appreciated :(

I had trouble finding all mine the other day, but then put my username in the search engine and searched in the 'Fanfiction' area and I found them. Some I'd forgotten I'd even wrote! :P

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, basically if you think you have written inappropriate material for younger readers, then just state so. I do not think you should post any stories that are rated about M15+. But yeah, feel free to write the rating. :)

This is a board for all ages, so probaly just keep it nice and clean. :wink:

Well, basically if you think you have written inappropriate material for younger readers, then just state so. I do not think you should post any stories that are rated about M15+. But yeah, feel free to write the rating. :)

This is a board for all ages, so probaly just keep it nice and clean. :wink:

Yeh, I decide to put the Ratings in Bold and what the Chapter got in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived